BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Went back to coLLege...

( 6/1/09)

Today is my 1st day of college.... Hehe, guess what......
My results was ok...... But not that I aspect..... LOL....

I target 3A.... But I got 1A, 1A-, 2B & 1B-................
But is ok la.... I need my CGPA need to get higher.....
Cause I want to try to get scholarship..... :)

LOL.........

Now my class is onTuesday till Thursday.... from 9:30am till about 5pm..... :)

Today is my 1st day of my class in college, and I have my 1st assignment.... Hahahahahahaha.....
I can't believe it.... Even the class haven't start, the lecturer give the assignment edi....

XD...........

Today class was terrible.... because my college having renovation...... so noisy....
Me & 1 of my friend cannot then hear what the lecturer teach us in class....
We can pay attention a bit at least, but we were having headache just because of the noise....

For this Semester I really need to Gambateh... Cause it is my last semester.... It is my final year edi!!!!! :'(

For this semester is the short semester.... In 7 weeks times need to finish 14 weeks lecture.....
Haiz..... I feel so dying.... Some more got assignments also....

Anyway today in my 1st class, the lecturer even tell us when is the test date edi....

It was on the 22/1/09 before the Chinese New Year...... I just have like 1 and the half week only...... So fast right??? Haiz..... Die o.....

GOD PLEASE HELP ME...... Need ur wisdom and ur strength to help me go through this year all of the challenges that coming ahead of me!!!!

Tomorrow morning I will be having class also.... I hope tomorrow the renovation will not be so noisy..... Sob SOb..... But as for this week is impossible.... cause they will be doing the staircast..... But I hope they will finish asap!!!! sO that not so noisy and I can pay attention in the class!!!!

0 comments: