BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Today Went out With Goh aGain!!!!

(18/1/2009)

Today in church was as usual.... Me, Shiew Ling and Su Ann play the tambourine for the church service!!!! Hehe....

Des came to my church.... I sit with her.... Today Lilian, Shuk Ling and Joshua also didn't come.... Haha.... I only know that Lilian kena Food Poisoning that why she didn't come.... Anyway now she feel better.... Thank GOD....

Anyway after church, we all went to Jireh 3 for the ROCK 2008 evaluation.... All of us give comments and suggestions!!!! Hehe!!!! ^^ We start around 11:20am finish around 12:45pm.... :)

After that, I went to meet my Goh again..... Anthony!!!! Yeah!!!! Des follow me.... Hehe...

1stly I planned we go to Kim Gary for lunch... When we reach there.... There are so pack till queue so long... So I decided go to Gasoline... and we went up to 6th Floor!!!!!

The foods there were ok ok only.... Anyway the worst thing is the foods take so long for them to serve and all kind of fish they had finish sell only got Meat I think.... Haiz!!!!!!

Hate the service over there la....... Gggrrrr........ Haiz.... Already over la.... Dun 1 2 talk about it also.....

Anyway we had a great talk at Gasoline as well!!!!!


GOH REALLY THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH YA..... FOR CALLING THAT PERSON AND HELPED ME OUT....... HOPE THAT HE REALLY WON'T DISTURB ME AGAIN!!!!!! *_*

After lunch, we went to Times Square for BowLing.... XD.... We play one game only!!!! And at there, We took some PhoTo!!!! ^^ Hehe....

Des 1st time played bowLing.... Not bad.... Hehe!!! Gambateh Des-Chan!!!!! :)
I support u.... Maybe next time we go play again!!!! XD......

After the game, we went home....... I reach home about 5 something and Anthony my Goh reach home about 5:30pm I think!!!! Hehe.......


Here are some of the pictures for today!!!! ^^



Me and My LoveLy Goh Anthony!!!!
Love my GOH so much o!!!! <3>


My Goh LookS so CooL huh???? :D


Hahahaha...... Goh siLLy Face aLso nice!!!! XD


Me and My cLose buDDy Desiree!!!! ^^


Des pLaying bowLing....


Des aGain!!!!


Goh Anthony playing bowLing!!!! <3>


Me plaYing bowLing.... My Turn!!!!


Goh Taking the bowLing baLL.... Wakakakakaka :P


Goh pLays bowLing so Yeng!!!!!! ^_^


Haha..... What Am I doing??? Who Took My CanDid Shot??? :P


Me aGain.....


Goh Anthony, Me and Des took pic be4 we left the BowLing in Times Square!!!!! :)
We had so much fun!!!! Thank Goh and Des!!!!


Anyway today I had another GREAT DAY WITH MY GOH AND DES!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOO.........

I dunno when I can meet my Goh again!!!! Will miss him a lot..... But at least I still can sms or call him!!!!! Hehe ^^...............................


GOH, REALLY THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH for this 2 days ya..... Yesterday and 2day.....
THANK FOR COMING TO ACCOMPANY ME AND HELP ME TO RELEASE MY STRESS AND HELP ME OUT WITH MY PERSONAL PROBLEM!!!!!!!

AT LEAST I FEEL BETTER NOW!!!! THANK FOR BEING ALWAYS THERE FOR ME!!!!! ^^
REALLY APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH!!!!! <3


Hmm..... Need to continue doing my assignments as well already after enjoying my weekends!!!! and Test aLso coming..... Need to study already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



GAMBATEH TO MYSELF........... XD

3 comments:

Cassey Raey said...

Goh is your special someone =P hope you all happy forever ya? remb one day we must go gai gai together again k? muakx =P

aLesa said...

Hye Cass, ya, he is some one special to me.... BUT.... he already has gf... So now he is just my special goh.... Maybe wait till one day... I also dunno... Just have to pray about it... Keep me in prayer also ya... for my study as well!!!

Canny said...

hey gal,
tat day i oso in ts...
i go there buy cny new clothes wit my friend...