BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Going Back to College Soon....

(4/1/09)

Finally now is already 2009...... hahahaha, time passes so fast.... Can't believe it...

Anyway I didn't really go out and celebrate for the New Year, cause on the 31/12/08 was my 1st year my grandfather pass away, my mother side.... So I just have dinner with my uncle, aunty, my cousin, my family and my grandmother.... We went to have dinner outside...

aFter dinner, my dad drove my grandmother home and we went to my grandmother's house to sit for a while as well to accompany my grandmother... That time, my mom's sis was staying with her, but she is going back to Ipoh the next day....

When me and my family go home, we drove my uncle to the LRT station, cause he is staying with his family, my grandmother place no more place for him to sleep..... XD

When I reach home, I just watch TV till 4 am.... THat how I spend my countdown...... XD.....

Anyway my COLLEGE GOING TO START MY NEW SEMESTER VERY SOON!!!!!! I dunno whether should I sob or happy...... Haiz.....

If Holiday nothing much to do.... and cannot always go out, if not I and my family will be bankrup.... some more CHINESE NEW YEAR is around the corner as well though..... Wakakakakakakakak.......... :P

If got class then I will have a lot of things to do... Then I might have less rest...... XD.......
Hmm..... Beside that, my results for last semester had come out, I still haven't go and check and see.... I am very worry!!!!!! Sob Sob!!!!!! Die le..... I really worry about my CGPA......... Haih.......

For my holiday so far, I can say it was FUN..... Hehe..... At least I enjoy my holiday.....
It is because we must appreciate and give thanks for what we have in our daily life!!!!! Hehe.....

As for this year 2009, I will be having a difficult time, because it is my final year..... I need to study hard to get good results!!!! Hehehe!!!!! And I will be taking one of the post in the ROCK as a ROCK Pushers, bUt I still haven't know about my roles yet!!!! Hehe.....


I guess that all for now...... I do not know what to write already!!!!! XD.......

I just want to wish everyone a Happy Day everyday as the new year had come!!!! Take up the challenge and do your best in everything..... Be blessed and thankful for what GOD had done so far..... DO NOT GIVE UP IN ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!


GAMBATEH!!!!

0 comments: