BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

CNY Day!!!! (26/1/09)

(26/1/09)

Today finally was Chinese New Year Day.... and this year was Cow Year!!!! XD

This morning only me and my dad went to church.... The service start at 10am till 11am.... I need to reach there by 9am cause I got jamming be4 the service start!!! Cause I was playing tambourine with Ashleigh, Andra and Su Ann!!! XD..... Hehe...... OveraLL the steps and the ways we dance was ok and nice!!! Phew!!!! Thanks GOD for heLping me.....

After the Praise and Worship, when I get back to my seat, I was sweating, Haha, I play the tambourine till I sweat already........... Wakakakakakakaka :P

Anyway today service in church was not many people.... Haha, but better than no people attent!!! XD

Anyway after church around 11am, then me and my dad went home..... Then me and my family sit car and go back to my mom side grandmother house 1st..... We had our vegetarian foods there.... Cause normally 1st day of Chinese New Year, we have to eat "ZHAI", it is a kind of vegetarian foods!!! Is nicE..... ^^

Then about an hours lateR, I think my uncLe and his family caMe, of course I get to see my baby cousin DicksOn agaiN!!!! Weeeee...........

The whole day I play with him and watch tv, watch my sis play PS in my cousin room, etc......

aNd I also took some picture with my baby cousin Dickson!!!! LOL..... :P

Anyway we leave my grandmother house around 2 something I think, then we went back to my father side grandmother house, when we reach there, all of them already went to the other house just behind my "Ma Ma" house.... They wanted to wait for us.... But then too late edi so they went!!! LOL....

After 30 minutes, my aunty came with her children, the husband was at his own parents house play mahjong.... XD..... Then after around 30 minutes later, all my aunty they all came back from Bai Nian......

aLL of us chat together, then CaLeb, CeLment and Marcus play mahjong, while all of us chaTTing.... XD.......... :) It was Fun!!!!!

Then after that arond 4 something, we went to Sok Kong house at around Ampang area.... XD....

We went there together and Bai Nian until around 5 something.........

Then we went to My dad eldest sis mother in law house..... XD.... The house is at Seputeh near Mid Valley!!!! LOL....

There have so many people!!! So crowded..... And me and my cousin ate KFC there as well cause they got extra!!!! XD :P

After that around 6 something, me and my family went home while my aunty there all went to my po po house...... Hehe.......

Me and my family reach home around 7pm..... Then me and my sis took my dog out for a walk..... Walk till half way, my sis said the dog collar was like so tight till the dog cannot breath and she took something so that to loosen the dog collar....

BUT THEN, MY DOG RAN........ MY DOG RAN AND RAN AND RAN AND RAN.......RAN HERE AND THERE......

I was so tired of chasing my dog.... Luckily there was an indian small boy cycling his bicycle, I asked him to help me by cycle his bicycle and foolow my dog.... Phew.....

But at last I can catch back my dog..... While I was running that time, so many people was looking at me.... Haiz.....

My whole body was sweating, it was like I just had my dinner not long ago about an hours or 2 hours and I started to run to chase my dog, we just wanted to have a walk... but end up running........

I and my sis reach home and Canned my dog!!!!

It was so tiring!!!! *_*

Anyway after I reach home, I rest a while then went to bath...... Then watch TV and chat with friend through sms and I called my friend!!!!

I on9 around 10pm till now 11:25pm already!!! Hahaha............. Cause my sis use the computer since around 7 something till 10pm.... XD.... So now is my turn to on9..... Wakakakakakaka :P

Therefore, today I aLso collected quiet a lot of ang pau Money.... I got about RM187..... XD...
Hope can get some more in this few days if I visiting friends or going to Bai Nian with my parents to their friends house!!! Hehehe......


Here are some of the pic for toDay!!! Didn't abLe to TaKe Much!!!! :P


My Baby Cousin sMiLing FaCe!!!! ^^


Me aNd my BaBy Cousin Dickson!!! ~_~


Us aGain!!!! :D


Oh No, My baby cousiN looked so MooDy in this Pic....
I wonder what happen o.....


My Baby cousin Lying on the fLoor....


Love my BabY Cousin sO Much!!!! <3>


This is my Cousin's Dog..... Wakakakakakaka.... Me, my sis and my mom also said this dog is ugLy..... XD....... Anyway this dog is still a baby!!!!


Yeah, I can't wait till tomorrow!!!! Cause I will be going to Port Dickson with my family!!!! For 2 days 1 night..... Hehehehehehehe!!!!!!! :P

Hahaha, will take pictures at there and upload soon!!!!! XD............... Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Anyway I aLso miss my goh aLso....
Now he is in Port Dickson But tomorrow he will be leaving back to Ipoh......
Thought can see him tomorrow if he didn't go back to Ipoh, but can't already.... So sad...
Hope to see him soon!!!!

Wanted him to accompany me on my birthday and celebrate with me, But he might be in Port Dickson that time, He might be going to Ipoh for 1 or 2 days only...... then go back To Port Dickson!!!!!

Anyway I will enjoy myself to the fuLLness!!!!

Weeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments: