BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

CNY Holiday at Port Dickson ( 27/1-28/1) 2009

( 29/1/2009 )

Last Tuesday I went to Port Dickson for holiday with my family!!! We stay at the Corus Hotel!!!! ^^
We enjoy ourself.......

The whole day at there, we just watch tv, play sand, swimming, go for kayak, sit the banana boat play kites, etc.... Haha....

So reLaxing..... XD.......

We stay there for 2 days 1 night.... For the 2 days, I started to sick already, so pity.... Have flu and sore throat!!!!! Haih!!!! Anyway I still enjoy myself!!! Wakakakakakakaka :P

Hmm, I have so much to say, but since I took so many pictures.... Let the pictures explain the words!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........................................................... :)

Here are the pictures.....


Only this pictures took on the 26/1/09 at my grandmother house.....
Me, my sis and my cousin EsTher!!!!


Took the pictures WhiLe waiTing to Check in at the Corus Hotel!!!! ^^


The sTairCaSts!!!!



Candid Shot of my mom while waiting to ChecK In!!! XD


Kite!!! My parents were playing that time!!!


CamwoRing at the HoteL BalconY!!!


Me aGain....
Look behind the view so nice!!!


Me and My sis Camworing.... We were Lying on the Bed!!!


Me aGain...... Too bored.... "Snap a pic of myself"


Weeeee.......


Me and My sis aGain!!!


Look at the IsLand..... Look like a DinasouR!!!! Hehe!!!! :P


The View from My HoteL BaLcoNy!!! :)


The View from My HoteL BaLcoNy aGain!!!


My sis, me and My Dad took pic at the Beach Side!!!


FamiLy PhoTo at the Beach Side!!!! :D


Me and My sis!!!!
Trying to Catch Crab and Fishes!!!!


My Sis....


Me!!!!


The view of the Corus Hotel from the Beach!!!!


The View aGain!!!


My dad and My mom.....


Me and My sis..... Caught a crab.....


I m PoinTing at the Crab in the pLastic Bag!!!! XD


My mom holding the crab!!!


My dad HoLding the Crab!!!


Here is the Picutres of the CraB!!!!! Hahahahahahaha.....


aLL the CraBs!!!! Hehehehe!!! There are so many of it.....


My mom hoLding the Kayak Stick!!!


FamiLy Photo aGain beside the Kayak Boat!!!


Made by my sis........ From the sand at the beach.....
"Guess what is it..... "


Me PosTing!!!!
With The Crab on my FinGer!!!! Hehehe!!!!



Made by my sis aGain!!!! LOL.....


Again..... this build by my sis..... Hehe!!!
She said is a Haunted House I think.... LOL
Forgot edi!!!!


My mom, dad and sis at the swimming pooL!!!


FamiLy Photo at the SwiMming PooL!!!! ^^


Us aGain.... Cheers!!!!!! ^_^


Me and my sis Clinging to my dad in the SwiMMing pooL.... XD


My dad pLaying the Kite!!!!


I m hoLding the Kite!!!


Me and mY Mom!!!!


My dad, Sis and Me enjoying the view of the sea side!!!!


The Sun Set!!!! In the evening.... So nice right???


My sis, mom and Dad!!!


Sun Set aGain!!!!!
I Love The View!!!!


My mom, me and my sis went to Kayak!!!


My mom, sis and Dad went to Kayak......
Took the pic from far!!!


My dad and my sis were eating dinner while I m thinking of what to eat.... XD
The foods there were expensive.....
Example..... fried rice RM18..... XD

Anyway the foods are lousy at the restaurant!!!!!!!!!!
But the Breakfast was ok and nice!!! Better than the dinneR!!!


The view of the sea side!!!


CamWoring at the Water Legeng HoteL!!!! Went there to see the place!!! Cause my goh told me about it.... Hehe!!!!


Camworing in the car.... Going back home from Port Dickson around 2pm!!!!


CamWore aGain!!!!


Cheers ^^......



I enjoy so much for my holiday at Port Dickson for 2 days 1 night, but me, my sis and my mom got sun burn!!! all of us got apply the Sun Block and those other cream but still got sun burn.....


least now better already!!!!!!!!!!!! XD......


Hehe, anyway although Now I still got holiday till Next Monday but still need to finish my assignments asap also..... Hahahahahahahaha........... And I m going to finish watch the show Prison break Season 4 edi....................
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....................... I watch on9!!!!! LOL..............

I think that all for now....... Hehe.....

Anyway my Birthday is Coming So Soon as WeLL........ Hehehe!!!!!!
Can't wait to celebrate!!!!!! XD


0 comments: