BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Be4 CNY Day ((25/1/09)

(25/1/09)

Yesterday I went to my mom side grandmother house in the afternoon almost 12pm.... Hehe....

Anyway I was quiet sad yesterday, cause when I drive, I ram over a cat, I dunno there was a cat.... Haiz.... It was my 1st time..... Feel so sorry for the cat!!!!

Beside that I met my uncLe yesterday in my grandmother house as well!!! ^^ Hehe, and of course my baby cousin DickSon was there!!!! Weeeeeeeeee

The whole day was in my grandmother house while waiting for my dad to come home, and then we go back and fetch him.......

While we were there, my cousin EsTher, help me, my sis and my mom wash our face..... She is the beautition.... Some things like doing facial stuff..... XD..... sHe was off yesterday, so she help us......

We only do one time per year.... Hahahaha........ aNyway Thanks a lot to my cousin esTher!!!!

After FaciaL she also help my sis and me apply nail polish.... Only my sis finger nails is long, so my cousin help her to do design, and it was the 1st time for my cousin to help some one do it.... XD.... The design was not bad!!! CooL!!!! ^^

Around 6pm, me, my sis and my mom went home to fetch my dad and go to my another grandmother house that is my father side!!!!

Once we reach there, we had our dinner!!! Only my family went back and had dinner with my ku jie and my "ma ma"..... All of them were waiting for us to go back and have dinner!!!

My dad work till quiet late..... Cause got business!!! Pity him!!!!

After dinner, we had a great talk with one another..... :P

Anyway we reach home after we had chatting with one another around 9pm I think!!! XD....

That aLL for Yesterday!!!!


Here are Some of the PhoTo....


Me CAmwoRing bEfore go to sLeep.... XD


Camwore aGain....


CuTe LittLe PuPpy... :)


My Sis Loves This kind of Dog.... :P


Another Dog in the sHop....


My finger naiLs Colours....


My sis finger nails....


NicE PaTTeRn.... :D

0 comments: