BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Having StRess and Fun This week....

(10/1/09)

Hmm.... So far my college new semester had started it was ok..... I was having fun and stress as well..... XD.....

as for this week I took some of the pictures for fun.... Hehehe....

Anyway my assignment so far was ok ok only I guess, but still have to finish soon... ON the way.......

Besides that, yesterday I went to KLCC for the Education Fair.... I leave my house around 10am and reach there about 10:45am.... The education fair in KLCC open around 11am.... Hehe....

So it was like just in time..... I went to asked in Segi, UCSI (Sedaya), ICOM, Unitar and so on..... Hehe.... I was asking for my Degree courses for Early Childhood Education and for my Music as well!!!! :)

The information I get was ok.... and I know I kinda heading to which way..... ;) And I went to my college centre there in the education fair as well!!! Hehe..... To support my own college....

I saw my aunty and her sis at there in the Education Fair as well at the Unitar corner!!! XD.....

I went to ask around for my information till almost 2pm, then I rush back to Times Square cause I will be watching movie with my Sis and Sher Lin..... Sher Lin reach there about 1pm and she shop alone 1st.... Then my sis reach.... both of them went to buy the ticket......

Then they went to Old Town for lunch.... My sis didn't order anything.... Sher Lin order Ipoh Hor Fun.... Then I reach there about 2:15pm... I also order Ipoh Hor Fun...... XD.....

aFter lunch, we walk to the cinema to watch movie.... We watch the show Bedtime Stories....
The cinema was so pack.... So many people watch that show.... That show was nice and funny!!!! Hehe.....

After the show, we walked around Times Square till around 6pm, then I went to Starbucks to buy drink and chicken sandwiches for my dinner!!! While Sher Lin walked to Pavilion to find Joseph his bf..... :D

My sis ride the motorcycle and send me home as well!!!! Hehe.... Reach home about aLmost 7pm.....


(11/1/09)

Today was Lilian Lim, Jessica Ooi and Adeline Goh's Birthday..... Hehe.... 3 of them birthday the same day...... XD..... I just wish 3 of them.... But Lilian was in church so I was able to see her but me, Joshua and Shuk Ling didn't celebrate with her cause her bf will be celebrating with her!!! Hehe....

Today church service was ok!!!! Hehe.... As usual!!!!!!!!!

After church, I accompany Lilian walked to Times Square to meet her bf..... Her bf will drive the car till there and fetch her..... So after that, I took monorail to KL SEntral......

Then, I brought the putra line ticket and went in there and wait for Abby and Rachel Dass......
I shouldn't buy the ticket so fast and get in..... That time Abby and Rachel Dass were waiting for KTM train at Klang..... I waited almost 1 hours 30 minutes in there.... Nothing to do.... Some more cannot go out... So I just called some of my friends and asked some of my friends to called me..... Wakakakakakaka.... And sometime I just walked around and around and around.... XD....

Around 1:30pm, they reach..... Me and Abby saw Dora with Patrick, Jemica with her bf.... Hehe....... So happy to see them after for so long..... Then me, abby, Rachel Dass and his friend Rufus, Dora, Patrick, Jemica and her bf go to KLCC of the education fair...... :)

While at there, we saw Charis.... She also came out from the same train with us!!!! Hehe....

wHen we reach there, Me, abby, Rachel Dass and Rufus planned to eat in KFC and we walked there..... While Charis, Dora, Patrick, Jemica and her bf went to the Education Fair.......

After lunch, 4 of us also walked to the Education Fair!!!! We saw Terry... But he didn't see us!!! He brought something and walking back to the Education Fair!!!! :P

At there, We went to our Methodist College place 1st, then me and Abby walked around at the Education Fair there.... I was finding my music course at Lim Kok Wing only.... XD..... and Search some information about Bio tech for my sis..... Hehe.... While abby search for graphic design for her sis!!!! XD....

So we walked around.... and I saw Amos Oh as well!!! and I saw my ex bf working at the Sunway College as well!!! Hehe.....

aT our MCKL Corner, some of the parents are interested of making play dough.... Umei also make in front of them as well... and some of the children enjoy themselves playing the play dough with foods colouring..... XD.... Most of the people who pass by look at our corner!!! Hehe!!!

Before the children go, they make some of the things using play dough and we put it on a plate and give them to bring home!!!! The children are so happy!!!! ^^

About 5 something, Me and ABby went back..... At the ticket counter.... there was so so so many people.... Really Damn Pack..... Then I line up to buy thie ticket, while Abby used her touch and Go and went in and wait for me!!! Pity her.... SOme more actually her bf is coming but at last he didn't come.... Anyway lucky I was there to at least accompany her!!!

When I line up to buy the ticket, in front of me was those guy that are BONDAN..... 6 of them are guys and they wear and dress up like a girls.... They are malays..... I was so shocked.... the way they behave and act..... I can't stand it but just be patient!!!

I reach home about almost 7pm.... Today whole day was so tiring!!! mY Legs are so pain and aching..... Hahahahaha..... But I enjoy myself!!!!!!

Hehe!!!!!

Here are some of the pictures I took for fun this week!!!!



Me camworing for Fun....


Me aGain....


me and my Lovely Sis!!! :)


Me and My cousin Dickson!!! Love him so much..... <3>


The way my Dog enjoy its sleeping..... XD..... Hahahahahaha....

Anyway tomorrow is my dad off..... He will not be working tomorrow!!!! Yeah........
I will be going out tomorrow again with my family to Times Square.... BUT my sis will be working in Times Square..... Hehe...

My sis just start her part time job at Times Square last Thursday..... SHe work at the shop called I-SOCK.... HEHEHEHEHE..... ;)


Hmm.... That aLL for today....... Will upload more next time!!!! Hehe.... Now have to continue my assignments!!!!!! XD....


0 comments: