BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Des's Birthday!!!! (12/1/2009)

(12/1/2009) Yesterday was Des's Birthday.... I wanted to celebrate her birthday..... Then in the morning, Venus sms me and asked me whether want to celebrate Des birthday... So I told him ok, sure... OF course will celebrate her birthday!!! XD Beside that yesterday was my father off day as well... He is not working.... He said that one month got once gotong-royong in the Pudu Market.... Hehe.... So yesterday my parents send my sis to Times Square for her part time work..... Hehe.... I told my mom that in the afternoon around 3pm I need to go to Sungai Wang to celebrate Des's Birthday.... Hehe... My mom said ok.... Then, me and my parents on the way and go fetch my grandmother for late breakfast, early lunch..... Hahahaha..... We went to Ampang there eat Yong Tou Fu.... I think the shop name is Restaurant Foong Foong, near Methodist Chinese Kindergarten there!!!!! After we finish our meals, my parents and I and my grandmother went to Jaya Jusco.... At there, I brought one new long sleeve purple T-Shirt.... Hehe... And my mom also brought something I think.... XD..... Even my grandmother also brought her stuff as well!!!! My dad wanted to buy the sandles.... But dun have the size already and other design was not nice at all..... Wakakakakaka..... After that, we went to the bread shop.... My grandmother brought one bread and I brought one cake for Des.... Hehe... That time I called up Venus see whether want to buy the cake a not.... XD..... Then we walk to the super market to shop..... My dad brought one Hamper for customer.... and some other things...... About 2 something, my parents send me to Sungai Wang...... I reach there about 2:30pm.... So early.... Hehehehe.... Then after that I do not know where my parents heading to..... Anyway in Sungai Wang, since I reach early, I went to shop alone.... Cause actually I wanted to buy a pair of Booths.... Hehe.... So I went around to all the shop and see..... I also went to see clothes as well!!! :D Then about almost 3pm, Venus told me that, he is waiting for Des at her apartment down there, cause Des just reach home after practical...... XD..... So then I shop alone again walk here and there..... About 4pm, they reach..... Hehe... Then me and Des register one card at Green Box.... Hehe.... Cause yesterday was Des's birthday..... So she no need to pay for everything I guess..... Wakakakakaka...... Venus paid for her!!! Hehe..... We sing at the Green Box in Sungai Wang..... We had so so so so much fun...... XD.... We sing till high edi..... Actually we planned to sing from 4pm till 7pm only.... So a guy came in and asked whether do we want our dinner at there as well.... And Me and Des said anything and Venus told the guy said ok We will have our dinner there.... HEHEHEHEHE..... So we went to scoop our dinner!!!! :) That night we sing till about 9pm..... We sing for 5 hours non stop.... We keep choosing songs and sing..... Geng le..... XD..... It was my 1st time to sing so long... Last time I went with friends, I normally sing for about maximum about 3-4 hours only I think..... I seldom go and sing K.... XD... Me, Venus and Des sing till so high and till we dun have voice already...... Before we went home about 8:30pm till 9pm.... We sing a few songs that are quite high.... I remember some of the songs only.... Top Of The World, Uptown Girls, When You Believe, etc.... Forget edi.... I know we sing many songs yesterday!!!! We really had so much fun of camworing as well!!!!! After that around 9pm,Venus sent Des home to Sri Impian Brickfield.... Then Venus sent me Home.... Me and Venus though 1 2 use another way to go home... We try the other road.... But then it was like we rounding the road that we had never been be4..... XD :P It was fun..... ThEn after that, we came out the way back to KL Sentral cause we do not know how to go back using that way...... Wakakakakakaka..... We had a great talk in the car..... Hehe...... I reach home about 10:20pm.... Hehe.... Yesterday I went out about 11 hours.... XD..... Some more this week is my 2nd weeks in college...... Hahahahahaha....... Some more I still got assignments to rush...... Hehe.... Anyway Life has Up and Down.......

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.........................................



Here Are Some of the Picures!!!!


I myself camwore in the Car....


Peace..... On the way to fetch my Grandmother!!!! ^^


TrYing to AcT CuTe.... Do I Look CuTe????? XD


Me aGain..... Hahaha..... :)


Me and My GrandmoTher..... (^~^)


This is the New Long sLeeves T-Shirt I brought in Jaya Jusco....
It only costs RM20.... Hehe....


Venus Singing..... CooL...... :)


Desiree's the Birthday GirL..... With Her sWeeT sMiLe..... ^~^


Venus Singing and PosTing.... Peace....


Des and Me.... My cLose BuDDy.... :D


Des's sLeeping.....


Des Too Tired TiLL FaLL AsLeeP in the Karaoka room at Green Box.... Pity Her..... Cause now for this month till next month she will be doing Practicum with the others Junior as well!!! ( Sorry ya Des..... Me and Venus took ur Photo when u r sLeeping.... U Look CuTe O..... )


This is my Meal for My Dinner.....


Des's Dinner Meal..... She feel to stress and Tired, that why she cannot eat much.....
If for me and Venus, we also feel to same as well!!!! Haiz.....



Venus's Dinner Meal.....


Des with her smaLL birthday cake!!!!


SmaLL Triangle Chocolate Birthday CaKe for Des.... FinaLLy she turN 20 already!!!! Hehe.... I also will be turning soon Des.... So I also oLd edi.... XD ...... :P


Des uSing her Mouth to PuLL the CandLe oUt....


Des and Me Singing..... XD.... Duet!!!!


Us aGain...... Wakakakakaka....


Peace..... Posting whiLe SinGing..... Hehe..... ^_^


Des and Venus.....


Me and Venus!!!!


Venus, Des and Me took Photo Be4 we Leave the KaraoKe Room Green Box in Sungai Wang...... ^^


Me and Des
Love Her So Much....
She is One of my cLose Buddy in coLLege too!!!!
aLthough we are same aGe but She is still my JunioR.... <3.....



Me, Des and Venus..... Friends 4ever!!!!!!
Miss u aLL.... hope we will go out aGain sOOn!!!!!!
Keep In ConTact Ya...... Hehe....


Anyway that aLL for yesterday!!!!! Hehe..... Thanks Venus for everything aLso ya!!!!















(13/1/2009)

Today in College also just as usual..... Hahaha.... DO assignments and have cLass....
Terry our lecturer said that he will give us the assignments by this Thursday.... The latest by next Tuesday!!!! Hehe....

Today our class end early, Me and Angie went back at 4pm..... Hehehe!!!!!

Haiz.... tomorrow I will be having cLass aLone with Madam Doreen.... Pity me!!!!

I wish and Hope I got friends accompany me in cLass......

Just wish this Semester will EnD sOOn!!!!!

GamBaTeh to MySeLF...... Hahahahahahaha !!!!!! ^^


3 comments:

Cassey Raey said...

wah...guy and girl so close =P lalallalal

Sakuraba Taiki said...

Lol , im a gay dont u know ? hahahahahaha XD

aLesa said...

Haha...... Hmm Venus is a gay??? Do u look like??? I dun think so.... XD