BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

FiNaLLy Holiday for One Week!!!

(22/1/2009)

FinaLLy, I got HoLiday for about a week....

I have finish my 2 papers for my Test, Hehe.....

I still got 1 more paper to go that is on the 5/2/09.... That subject is Technology.... ^^

aNyway I m kinda can relax now.... Phew....

But need to finish my assignments asap..... Hahahahahahaha...........

CHINESE NEW YEAR IS AROUND THE CORNER.... IS JUST FEW DAYS ONLY.......

Will be going to Port Dickson on the CHinese New Year 2nd Day.....
Might be staying there for 2 days 1 night..... Hehe......

And Some more My Birthday is coming so Soon as weLL..... XD.....

I want PreSenTs.......... Wakakakakakakakakakaka :P

Yesterday I got Foods Poisoning, So pity right???? Today Des also got foods poisoning, pity her as well.... So she took MC today and did not go for Practical.......
Haiz.......

Luckily My lecturer let me go off early around 2:45pm.... Hehe....
I told my mom and she wrote the letter for me.... I gave my lecturer the letter today!!!!

Why so many people sure will get sick be4 Chinese New Year..... :'(



Anyway that aLL for NoW...........



Will update more soon!!! ^^

0 comments: